Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Complaint Regarding Non-Issuance of Experience, Relieving Letter, and Pay Slips

Letter format 1

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

[City, State, Zip Code]

[Email Address]

[Phone Number]

[Date]


Labour Commissioner

[Address of Labour Commissioner Office]

[City, State, Zip Code]


Subject: Complaint Regarding Non-Issuance of Experience, Relieving Letter, and Pay Slips


Dear Sir/Madam,


I am writing to file a formal complaint against my previous employer, [Company Name], regarding their failure to provide me with the necessary documents, namely the Experience Certificate, Relieving Letter, and Pay Slips.

I was employed with [Company Name] from [Joining Date] to [Last Working Date]. After completing my tenure, I resigned from my position and fulfilled all my professional obligations during the notice period, as per the company's policies.

Despite my repeated requests to the HR department and management, I have not received the following essential documents:

Experience Certificate: An experience certificate is crucial for any professional as it validates the period of employment, the roles and responsibilities held, and the skills acquired during the tenure. It is an essential document required for future job prospects and career growth.

Relieving Letter: A relieving letter confirms that an employee has completed their notice period and other exit formalities satisfactorily. It is a necessary document for joining a new employer, and the absence of a relieving letter can create unnecessary complications and questions about my previous employment.

Pay Slips: Regular and timely issuance of pay slips is not only a legal obligation but also a means for employees to understand the details of their salary, deductions, and other financial aspects related to their employment.

The non-issuance of these documents by [Company Name] has put me in a challenging situation. It hampers my ability to secure new employment, as prospective employers often require these documents as proof of my previous work experience and salary history.

I have followed the prescribed procedure and formally requested these documents from the HR department on several occasions, but my requests have been ignored or delayed without any reasonable explanation.

I believe that the actions of [Company Name] in withholding these crucial documents are not only unfair but also violate my rights as an employee. This situation has caused immense stress and uncertainty in my professional life.

I kindly request your office to investigate this matter and ensure that [Company Name] issues the necessary documents promptly. I also seek your assistance in ensuring that the company complies with all labor laws and regulations to safeguard the rights of its employees.

I am willing to provide any additional information or cooperation required for a fair resolution to this issue. Your intervention is crucial in helping me secure the documents I am entitled to and in upholding the principles of justice and employee rights.


Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to a positive resolution soon.


Yours sincerely,


[Your Name]


Enclosures:

  1. Copies of resignation letter and notice period completion proof
  2. Copies of emails or communication with [Company Name] regarding the requested documents
  3. Any other relevant supporting documents


Letter format 2

[Your Name]
[Your Address]
[City, State, Zip Code]
[Email Address]
[Phone Number]
[Date]

Labour Commissioner
[Address of Labour Commissioner Office]
[City, State, Zip Code]

Subject: Complaint Regarding Non-Issuance of Experience Letter, Relieving Letter, and Pay Slips

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to bring to your attention a matter of great concern related to my previous employment with [Company Name]. I am filing this complaint to seek your assistance in obtaining the pending documents, namely the Experience Letter, Relieving Letter, and Pay Slips, which are essential for my future job prospects and financial records.

I was employed with [Company Name] from [Joining Date] to [Last Working Date]. However, despite having completed all the necessary formalities and serving the notice period as per the terms of my employment contract, the company has failed to provide me with the following critical documents:

Experience Letter: An Experience Letter is an essential document required by potential employers to verify my past employment and assess my suitability for new job opportunities. The lack of this letter is hindering my chances of securing new employment and is causing unnecessary delays in my job search.

Relieving Letter: A Relieving Letter is a standard document issued by employers to certify that an employee has completed all obligations and is relieved of their duties. It serves as proof of the completion of employment and is vital for a smooth transition to a new job.

Pay Slips: Pay Slips are necessary for maintaining accurate financial records and for taxation purposes. They also provide a breakdown of the salary components, deductions, and other financial details, ensuring transparency in salary payments.

I have made several attempts to contact the HR department of [Company Name] regarding the issuance of these documents, but my requests have been ignored, and no action has been taken on their part to address this matter.

I believe that the non-issuance of these crucial documents is not only an infringement of my rights as an employee but also a violation of labor laws and regulations that protect the interests of workers.

Therefore, I request your esteemed office to intervene in this matter and compel [Company Name] to immediately provide me with the Experience Letter, Relieving Letter, and all pending Pay Slips for the duration of my employment with the company.

I also request you to conduct a thorough investigation into the practices of [Company Name] regarding the issuance of these documents to other employees, as I suspect that I am not the only one facing this issue.

I am prepared to cooperate fully with any inquiry or investigation that may be necessary to resolve this matter. I trust in your commitment to protecting the rights of employees and ensuring compliance with labor laws.

Thank you for your attention to this urgent matter, and I hope for a prompt resolution to this issue.

Yours sincerely,

[Your Name]


Enclosures:
  1. Copies of employment contract or appointment letter
  2. Proof of completing the notice period (if applicable)
  3. Communication with the company's HR department regarding the pending documents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts