Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Resignation Letter for Delayed Salary

Letter format 1

Dear [Employer's Name],

Subject: Resignation Letter for Delayed Salary


I hope this letter finds you in good health. I am writing to officially tender my resignation from my position at [Company Name], effective [last working day, typically two weeks from the date of the letter].

It is with great regret that I have come to this decision, as I have genuinely enjoyed working with the team and contributing to the growth of the company. However, due to the ongoing issue of delayed salary payments, I find myself in a position where it has become untenable to continue my employment here.

As an employee, I believe it is essential to be paid promptly and fairly for the work and services rendered. The consistent delay in salary disbursement has caused significant financial strain and affected my ability to meet personal and professional commitments. Despite raising concerns about this matter in the past, I have not seen any substantial improvement, which has compelled me to take this difficult decision.

I would like to emphasize that my decision to resign is solely based on the salary delay issue and not due to any dissatisfaction with my job responsibilities, colleagues, or the company itself. I have always given my best effort and remained committed to my duties throughout my tenure.

During my notice period, I am willing to ensure a smooth handover of my responsibilities and support in any way possible to aid in the transition process.

I kindly request you to process my pending salary dues and any other relevant benefits in a timely manner, as it is essential for my financial stability during the transition period.

I am grateful for the opportunities and experiences I have gained while working at [Company Name], and I sincerely wish the company continued success in the future.


Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.


Sincerely,


[Your Name]


Letter format 2

Dear [Employer's Name],


I hope this letter finds you well. It is with a heavy heart and a sense of deep disappointment that I am writing to formally tender my resignation from my position as [Your Job Title] at [Company Name]. My last day of employment will be [last working day, typically two weeks from the date of the letter].

Over the past [duration of employment], I have enjoyed working at [Company Name] and have been grateful for the opportunities and experiences I have gained during my tenure. Unfortunately, the delay in receiving my salary for [months of delayed salary] has created significant financial hardship for me and my family, making it untenable for me to continue working under such circumstances.

I have repeatedly raised this concern with the HR department and my immediate supervisors, but the issue has yet to be resolved satisfactorily. I understand that unforeseen challenges can arise in any organization, but the prolonged delay in salary disbursement has made it increasingly difficult for me to meet my financial obligations and caused immense stress and anxiety.

As an employee, I have always been dedicated to my responsibilities and the success of the company. However, the persistent salary delays have adversely affected my morale, job satisfaction, and overall well-being. Regrettably, despite my best efforts, I must prioritize my financial stability and seek alternative employment opportunities.

I appreciate the support, guidance, and camaraderie of my colleagues and the valuable experiences I gained while working at [Company Name]. I remain committed to ensuring a smooth transition during my notice period. Please let me know how I can assist in the knowledge transfer process or any other tasks necessary for a seamless handover.

I sincerely hope that the issues leading to the delayed salary will be addressed promptly for the sake of the remaining employees and the company's future success.

Thank you for the understanding and the opportunity to work with [Company Name]. I wish the organization continued growth and prosperity.


Sincerely,


[Your Name]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts