Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Complaint Letter to Labour Commissioner for full and final settlement

Full and Final Settlement Letter format 1

 [Your Name]

[Your Address]

[City, State, Zip Code]

[Email Address]

[Phone Number]

[Date]


Labour Commissioner

[Address of the Labour Commissioner's Office]

[City, State, Zip Code]


Subject: Complaint for Final Settlement


Dear Sir/Madam,


I hope this letter finds you in good health. I am writing to bring to your attention an unresolved matter regarding my final settlement with [Company Name], my former employer. Despite multiple attempts to resolve the issue amicably, I have not received my entitled dues, and I am seeking your intervention to help me secure my rightful compensation.


Employment Details:


Name of Employee: [Your Name]

Employee ID: [Employee ID, if applicable]

Designation: [Your Designation]

Department: [Your Department]

Date of Joining: [Date of Joining]

Date of Resignation/Termination: [Date of Resignation or Termination]

I have been an employee at [Company Name] from [Date of Joining] to [Date of Resignation or Termination]. As per my employment contract and the labor laws of our state, I am entitled to receive a final settlement that includes:


Outstanding Salary: [Amount]

Leave Encashment: [Amount]

Gratuity: [Amount]

Any other applicable dues: [Specify any other outstanding payments]

I have contacted my former employer multiple times, both in person and in writing, to request the settlement of my dues, but my efforts have been met with silence and inaction. Despite following all the proper procedures and waiting for an extended period, I have not received any response or payment from the company.

This unresolved matter has caused me significant financial strain and mental stress. I believe that my rights as an employee have been violated, and I am seeking your assistance and intervention to ensure I receive my rightful dues in a timely manner.

I request you to kindly take up my case and initiate the necessary proceedings to resolve this matter as soon as possible. I am enclosing copies of relevant documents, including my resignation/termination letter, payslips, and any communication exchanged with the company.

If required, I am ready to cooperate fully with any investigation or inquiry to expedite the resolution of this issue. I believe in the fair application of labor laws and trust that your office will take appropriate action in this matter.


Thank you for your attention to this urgent matter. I look forward to a positive resolution with your intervention. Please feel free to contact me at [Your Phone Number] or [Your Email Address] for any further information or clarification.


Yours sincerely,


[Your Name] (Signature if submitting a physical copy)



Full and Final Settlement Letter format 2

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

[City, State, Zip Code]

[Email Address]

[Phone Number]

[Date]


Labour Commissioner

[Address of Labour Commissioner Office]

[City, State, Zip Code]


Subject: Complaint for Final Settlement Letter


Dear Sir/Madam,


I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to lodge a formal complaint against my previous employer, [Employer's Name], regarding the final settlement of my dues after termination of my employment with their company.

I was employed with [Employer's Name] from [Joining Date] to [Last Working Date]. Unfortunately, my employment was terminated on [Termination Date] without any prior notice or valid reason, which itself was a clear violation of the labor laws and my employment contract.

Since my termination, I have repeatedly tried to communicate with the company's HR department regarding my final settlement, but I have not received any response or cooperation from their end. As per my knowledge, I am entitled to the following pending dues:


Salary for the period [Month/Year to Month/Year]

Unpaid overtime and other pending allowances

Payment in lieu of the notice period

Accrued leave and encashment of leave days

Provident Fund (PF) contributions and any other retirement benefits

Gratuity as per company policy and legal requirements

I have attached all relevant documents, such as salary slips, attendance records, and any other supporting documents that demonstrate my claim for the mentioned dues.

Despite my best efforts to settle this matter amicably with my former employer, they have failed to respond to my communication and have not taken any action to release the outstanding dues.

I request your esteemed office to intervene in this matter and help me secure my rightful dues as per the labor laws and regulations. I seek your assistance in conducting an investigation into this case and ensuring that justice is served.

If necessary, I am willing to cooperate with any further proceedings, investigations, or hearings to resolve this dispute fairly and efficiently.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope for a prompt resolution and trust that your office will uphold the principles of justice and protect the rights of employees in our country.


Yours sincerely,


[Your Name]


Enclosures:


Copy of Appointment Letter

Termination Letter (if applicable)

Copies of payslips and attendance records

Proof of communication with the employer (emails, letters, etc.)

Any other relevant documents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts