Thursday, August 10, 2023

Simple sick leave mail Formats


Simple sick leave mail format 1:

Subject: Sick Leave Request


Dear [Manager's Name],


I am feeling unwell and unable to come to work today. Kindly grant me sick leave for [Date]. Thank you.


Sincerely,

[Your Name]


Simple sick leave mail format 2:

Subject: Sick Leave Request


Dear [Manager's Name],


I'm feeling unwell today and need to take a sick leave. I'll keep you updated on my progress. Thank you.


Best regards,

[Your Name]


Simple sick leave mail format 3:

Subject: Sick Leave Request


Dear [Supervisor's Name],


I am writing to inform you that I am feeling unwell and unable to come to work today. I am requesting a sick leave for the day. I will keep you updated on my condition and ensure a smooth handover of any pending tasks.


Thank you for your understanding.


Best regards,

[Your Name]


Simple sick leave mail format 4:

Subject: Sick Leave Request - Dengue Fever


Dear [Manager's Name],

I am writing to inform you that I have been diagnosed with dengue fever and my doctor has advised me to take a one-week sick leave from [start date] to [end date]. I will keep you updated on my recovery and ensure minimal disruption to work during this period.


Thank you for your understanding.


Best regards,

[Your Name]


Simple sick leave mail format 5:

Subject: Sick Leave Request Due to Accident


Dear [Supervisor's Name],


I regret to inform you that I have been involved in an accident and sustained injuries that require medical attention. As a result, I am unable to come to work. I will need to take sick leave starting from [Date] to [Expected Date of Return]. I will keep you updated on my recovery progress. Thank you for your understanding.


Sincerely,

[Your Name]


Simple sick leave mail format 6:

Subject: Sick Leave Request


Dear [Supervisor's Name],


I am writing to inform you that I am not feeling well today due to severe stomach pain. As a result, I am unable to come to work. I kindly request a sick leave for today, [Date], to recover and rest. I will keep you updated on my health and notify you if I am able to return to work tomorrow.


Thank you for your understanding.


Sincerely,

[Your Name]


Simple sick leave mail format 7:

Subject: Sick Leave Request - [Your Name]

Dear [Supervisor's Name],


I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to inform you that I am feeling unwell and have come down with a fever, cold, and cough. Due to my current health condition, I am unable to come to work.


I kindly request sick leave for [number of days] starting from [start date] to [end date]. I will keep you updated on my progress and ensure that my responsibilities are managed during my absence.


Thank you for your understanding and support during this time.


Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Employee ID]

[Your Contact Number]


Simple sick leave mail format 8:

Subject: Sick Leave Request - Half Day


Dear [Supervisor's Name],


I am writing to inform you that I am not feeling well today due to a severe headache. I request a half-day sick leave to rest and recover. I will ensure pending tasks are completed upon my return.


Thank you for your understanding.


Sincerely,

[Your Name]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts